CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 05, 2008

How?

...did my friend Jon manage to get TWO flat tires on ONE SIDE of the car? I don't get it...so he called and I went out there to help him. It was raining...cold...and dark; but he did tell me that he was in a Walgreens parking lot that was super bright,



so I thought that was good at least...right?



Wrong, those jokers turned the lights off right when we started the changing process. We changed one, but of course, no one has two spares...tried mine on the car he was driving, and that one didn't fit...so we called "roadside assistance". We thought they might be able to patch one of the tires possibly, so we waited for them to show up...they show up without a truck, without tools, just like, "We're here to change the tire." I don't get that...so I dropped him off at his house, and he took one of the other cars to his mom's house and got another spare...I had to go home, I was super tired and I couldn't do it anymore...then Jon called me this morning to tell me that the dude didn't even help him change the tire when he got there with the other spare! I don't even see the point of them showing up if they weren't going to do anything, do you?

3 comments:

Liz said...

yo... that is wack... you are a good friend for going to help. how the *bleep* did he get 2 flats?? that is wild...

EDE said...

Baby Feet is right. You are a good friend. From my side, it looks like he's been playin you to the left and only contacts you when he needs something. You know my motto for people like that! Uck'em!!!!!!

Jon Content said...

MY LIFE IS WEIRD THATS HOW I GOT TWO FLATS...LOL

Thanks for helping homey!!!