CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 08, 2008

Why I write here...

It's selfish; it's for my entertainment.


Because I want to.



It's cool that other people read it, and I enjoy their comments...and I enjoy reading their blogs too.


...but writing this stuff out here helps me. It gives me an avenue to get out my emotions...raw emotion more often than not; and while I'm typing it, I'm cycling through my feelings to really put words to what I'm processing...if that makes any sense.


I mean, I am unchallenged, I don't have someone staring at me, trying to pull something out of me...I'm pulling info from myself, and then I make myself accountable by sharing it with the world.


Does the world look at my blog? No...closer to about thirty to forty people a day...but I am none the less accountable because it is out there. It's in the open, and that...helps. It helps me feel like I'm not alone, it helps me feel like a part of a community.

Maybe this is stupid, maybe I'm stupid...but it's only stupid if you don't understand, and if you don't understand, then keep it to yourself...or ask...or be tactful. But don't ask me a question when you have your ideas already formed. Don't ask me questions about it if you don't really want to know...don't be judgemental...take this time to examine yourself:


Do you judge others with the same standards that you judge yourself with?

Are we the same person living the same life?

Do you have a way of handling your personal issues?


If the first answer is no, then you need to pray and figure that out...obviously we aren't the same person, and we aren't living the same life...so that one was a freebie...and if you have a way of handling your internal issues...should I judge them?

Should I judge you if you have a healthy avenue for handling the tugging heartstrings?


Do you have an outlet for your mental compost heap?


I'm sure you do...and just because mine is on the internet doesn't make it any better or worse than yours...think about that the next time you want to tell me what I should and shouldn't do with a space that isn't putting anything negative out there for people to do...a site that, if anything, could help someone with their lives...something that is lost in today's society...being introspective and holding oneself accountable for their own actions.


Be Safe or Be Smitten.

3 comments:

Liz said...

usually, judgements are formed based on one's previous life experiences. What we've been through in life and the era during which we went through these life phenomena are what shape our opinions. the trick is to recognize that someone else's hang-ups are not in fact your own so therefore, try not to take it personally. if you recognize that someone else's view of the current world may be more narrow or just different than yours based on their life experiences, you can see that their opinion doesn't make them wrong, just like your opinion doesn't make you wrong. i guess the problem comes in when we try to force our opinions on others as fact. everyone is different and deal with situations differently. now being that i talk to you outside of this blog, i can honestly say i see where it is therapeutic and helpful to your overall well being. and at the end of the day, you have to do what is best for you...

Mz.Sullivan said...

You want me to beat them up for u?

LovexHate said...

Yeah, I agree with you I think blogging has definitely helped me (although I use to write on paper anyways). It's real interesting to read other ppls too, oh and btw I really appreciate the comment you left on my post the other day- like u said, I need to be patient!! Starting uni soon.. on the 28th :D