CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Just to be clear...

...I wasn't addressing anyone directly. It's just, when I look at other people's blogs, and I read what they say, I try to understand, and if I have something constructive to say, I'll leave them a comment...but I get tired of reading bogus comments that others leave on my fellow bloggers' sites. It's not needed.

I mean, my family often asks me why I post stuff out here, and I've tried to let them know in my own way why, and I'm sure they understand...but when I was challenged about it from family, and a couple other people that I no longer entertain as peers, I was hurt...and maybe I don't have the right to be because this is a public site...maybe I'm too sensitive and I shouldn't look at it that way...I don't know.


...but what I do know is that I didn't like it. I didn't like the feeling I had when I was challenged on what I should post. It's just, sometimes, you need to talk...and you don't want someone to interrupt you while you are doing so...and that's why this is what it is...it's my mind flexing...my mind processing...it's a window into my mind. Just keep that in your thoughts when you read this, and it might put some perspective on what it is that I'm doing.


I just really want share what I have to say with someone, and hopefully it will help someone else...that's all.

Be safe, or be smitten.

2 comments:

Nina said...

i loved that post. i didn't comment because...not every post needs a comment. what could i really say to add to what you so eloquently published?

i mean..really.

i get you. you get me...thats the way the story goes.

Keren said...

Oh you know I understand. . .Why do you think I do it. Sometimes you do just need to talk it out. . .to someone. . .without being interupted. . .or immediatly judged and challenged. . .or to complete strangers who can be more objective than your friends or the people you are wrapped up in your everyday life. . .you can be you - unscripted