CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Culture...

So, I had a great interview today, for a company that seems like it was going to be a great fit...nice corporate environment...


Only one thing though:

I don't fit into their culture. WTF does that shyt mean? I don't fit into their culture? I knew more about benefits than the person interviewing me...I mean, if I understand more about the job than the person interviewing, how does that make me a "bad fit"? I mean, I didn't see any other Negros there, so maybe that was the problem. I really feel amazingly angry to the point of wanting to commit crime. That seems to be the only "culture" that my people fit into. Or I can be a rapper...drug lord...play football. I mean, that's the corporate culture that blacks fit into, right?


Am I overreacting? Possibly; but right now I don't care. I'm sure someone will hire me; but right now...I am extremely upset.



Be Safe or Be Smitten.

0 comments: