CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Holdin' up the Bars like Bathtub edges...

Work is work; I forgot that while I was unemployed...but it is coming along. I'm so starting to feel confident about my job...I feel like I know what I'm talking about when the people call in. I've found that the best thing to do, even if you have no idea what you are talking about, sound like you do. If you sound like you know what you are talking about, people tend not to question what you say to them...



GLOW IN THE DARK TOUR THIS WEEKEND!!!



Super excited.


...and


BTW,

I'm so in like with someone; it's stupid dope. We talk ALL the time, and it's never boring. You know how you talk to people sometimes and you feel like, "What in the hades can I say to this person to make them get off my phone?" I never get that with her...not yet anyway. But the way things are going, it doesn't feel like I will either.


Be Safe or Be Smitten!

3 comments:

Liz said...

yeah that is def the trick. fake it til you make it...

have fun at the concert!

and dope indeed...

Jon Content said...

...Its a dope thing when a man finds a dope dame!!

Mz.Sullivan said...

I am so jealous....ewww...heading to Miami that weekend anyway...but I rather be there...