CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Fat as I wanna be...

So I think I have come to the conclusion that I’m fat.


Well, I’m stupid fat to me. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I’m not like, Orca fat…

or like Dom DeLuise fat…





but like, “I can’t shop at H&M or Express because I’m too fat.” That fat. Now, I’m I expecting some miracle to be worked here? No. Am I expecting to be a Hawaiian Tropic Banana Hammock model? No. I just want to be the strong fat guy…like a small Suge Knight pre-asswhoopin’…like Death Row I’ll hang you over the balcony Suge. But not as large; just like a “I don’t have a six pack, but I have a firm cutting board…but I’m big.” So I broke out the Ab Lounge…I’m about to get crackin’!


I’m going to use the words of Big here: “I’m dedicated to fitness.”





So no more fried foods…kinda. Like, no more fried chicken, burgers…fries…stuff like that. I’ll still do the breakfast sausage at mom’s house though…can’t pass that up. We’ll see what happens…I’m not setting some sort of poundage goal, but I do just want to feel better…that’s really what’s important. We’ll see what happens though.


Be Safe or Be Smitten.

2 comments:

Liz said...

how about prince markie d (fromt he fat boys) fat? heh heh... good luck with the ab lounge...

Young woman on a journey said...

good luck with it. I do know a lot of girls that like the beyond h&m kinda fat guys. i'm sometimes guilty too. don't get scary like suge though!