CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

St. Andrew

Yeah, so I really don't know who St. Andrew is, or what he did...but I did learn how to tie my necktie like he did...

I printed out this tutorial of sorts yesterday, and taught myself in a couple minutes...it was more complicated than it sounds; trust me.


That's really it. Today after my lunch, I'm gonna be taking calls, so that'll be interesting. I'm wondering how that one will go...hopefully it'll go well.

We'll see...



BTW...

Did anyone notice that a super normal chick won Top Model yesterday? I mean, I'm all for rooting for the prettiest one; I do that anyway because I'm a guy. But, I mean, she doesn't look like a Top Model; which is kinda the point of the show. I read a few days ago that NONE of the winners have been real top models in the industry. Eva is doing modeling for lace front wigs...and Especially Yours Magazine...Google it if you don't believe me.

I'm just saying; if you want to have a show called, "The girl that should win because she's pretty and she's nice" then you can let her win. It's called America's Next Top Model...and after all these years we are still waiting for one.


Shout out to YaYa!


Be Safe or Be Smitten!

2 comments:

Liz said...

i did notice that... i thought anya should have won... but whatever. i think adrienne does alright with her vh1 shows.. heh heh

Liz said...

"I know that I am a complete individual, but I can't solve my own issues if I'm editing yours..."

this is a dope line