CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

You're F***ing with my Hip-Hop, have you any Shame?



I’d like to start off by saying good morning to OPEC. Thank you for raping the Midwest at a minimum of $4.04 a gallon for regular gasoline. I really appreciate it. It makes me choose my social functions more wisely.


The real reason for my post is this:


Tell me why my ex texted me the other day on some, “If you need to contact me…” I was thinking to myself, I know your number, I know your e-mail. If I want to contact you I will…and have I tried to contact you at all this week? I don’t think I did. I think this fact eluded her. I mean, I enjoyed my time with her; but it wasn’t very fulfilling…


similar to Kool-Aid and Doritos…tasty, but a very horrible meal.


I mean, what is it with people that think they can sit you on a shelf and have you wait for them like I’m a non-perishable canned good? I’m not on layaway, and I am priced to move…catch-up so I can tap on you like Heinz,


or tap on you like Hines.





…and in shoe news:


I think I’ve found an acquisition to top off my shoe collection:





Don’t ask me where, just enjoy my shine.



Until next time,

Be Safe or Be Smitten.

4 comments:

Liz said...

okay you win... those sneaks are kind of hot! flashy but hot... oh wait so can i say they go hard?? did i use it right??

Liz said...

oh and you need to move to jersey... we are about .40 cheaper per gallon for gas. and we have all full serve gas stations... no self serve.

Janelle said...

ok those shoes are hot...

Jon Content said...

Show Off....LOL
Dopeness son, pure dopeness