CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 01, 2008

I'm trying to be fly and they clippin' my wings...


...and that's exactly why the caged bird sings.

Yeah, the even though I'm going to get Hip Hop Hatred, The Clipse have to be my favorite group...they are the only rappers that I know that make cocaine seem like so much fun...to sell.

Not that I'd ever do that, but I'm just saying: "I got it for Cheap!"

So I'm in a serious kick drought. When I was employed, I averaged 1.7 shoes every two weeks...I did the math. Then, sometimes I would splurge and buy like 12 pair in two days. I really need a job. I have two promising places in the wings, but I'm playing the waiting game again...if this falls through though, it makes having Peruvian snow on my counter seem so much more promising.

I said that to say this: I'm gonna post some shoes...individually photographed...just to remind myself of what I had just in case I have to sell some of them...

Be Safe or Be Smitten.

1 comments:

Liz said...

i soooo understand shoe addiction... i feel your pain my brotha!! so sad... Good Luck!