CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

You know what???

Sooooo…I’ve come to the conclusion that only dumb people call the manufacture for issues. I mean, well, lets say 70% of my calls are from dumb people. I honestly can’t understand why this is such a hard concept for my callers…today the people that called in all seemed like they had an attitude, they all seemed like they didn’t know English…they all seemed like they sold their brain on E-bay with a Buy-it-Now price of $5.99 shipped.


I mean, if you call me, tell me the problem, it’s my job to send you replacement product. How hard is that to understand? These people today though…omg, they have asked the most ridiculous questions. For instance, if you weren’t satisfied with the performance of your muffler, would you ask what the assembler had for lunch? Or better yet, what type of hair gel they use? That’s an incredibly stupid and inane question right? Wrong. I think dumb people across the world call the number on everything they ever get in the mail…everything. They call Lays and complain about chips, they call Hanes and complain about underwear, they call God and complain about clouds…they complain about everything. If you have a valid issue, I’m your advocate all the way…but when you call in and complain to my tire company when you have sinus pressure…you need to get kicked in the mouth by Shaq




and be forced to lick the grease off Jermaine Jackson’s face…




I think I hate people…


No, not people, not ALL people…just people that call the customer service lines…those are the ones.



Be Safe or Be Smitten!

3 comments:

Keli said...

LMAO at the brain sold on eBay for the Buy-It-Now price of 5.99!

Liz said...

call God and complain about clouds is funny... that is ridiculous... but funny. hope it gets better for ya!

Young woman on a journey said...

lmao. lmao at Jermaine's face. not his face! lol. this made my day!