CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Listen with your Eyes, Follow with your Ears

So I’m not sure what I’m here to write today…I mean, I don’t have any rants or anything super important to shout out to the world…but I kinda post everyday now, so I need to say something.


How come people always expect things out of you when they don’t do anything to deserve it? I mean, you get these “friends” that don’t really hold up their end of the relationship, yet they expect favors and for you to lend an ear all the time. It’s really amazing the nerve of those people. I’m always feeling like they are never there for me, so why in the f*#k should I care about what is going on in their lives? When I had no job and no money, where were they? Not calling me, not stopping by…when I was depressed because no one wanted to hire me, where were they? Did they make sure I slept on the couch instead of the hood of my car? Nope, they sure didn’t. So I guess that’s why I don’t claim to have all these friends of sorts. I really only have a few. Like I could fit most of them in a decent size SUV…I can honestly say I only have like two super dope friends…and three norm friends…and then the rest of the peeps are like in my cool club. Like, I can call them to kick it, or hang out…but that’s about it. Nothing life changing. Nothing mind blowing…and I generally don’t share anything with them important. I just don’t really get people sometimes…it’s just funny to me.


Maybe I’ll think of something else later for now, but in the words of Andre’ 3000 “…and that’s as far as I got.”




Be Safe or Be Smitten!

3 comments:

Liz said...

i like the new look...
i don't think there is anything wrong with categorizing the people in your life. you can't go to everybody for everything and u can't trust everybody with everything.

Keli said...

I feel your pain but I believe that everybody has their different "types" of friends. No reason to feel bad about it. I only have two "best" friends and one of those people is my husband.

Chris said...

I do feel bad though; I mean it sucks...like right now I feel like $h%t, but I really don't have anyone to run to...at least you do.