CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Goyard go Hard, I'm Hugo's Boss...

Yeah,


So I feel alright today...apparently I called a bunch of people when I was drunk Thursday night. I fell asleep on my car, on the stairs...played a drunk hypeman...locked my keys in the car...very eventful.

Today should be WAY more chill. Going to a graduation party; the jury's still out on how I feel about that. I mean, I don't know who's going to be there, and I have an idea in my head that I'm not going to like some of the guests. I mean, I'm not going to start any beef to patties...but if someone gets outta pocket, I'm gonna toss them like lint...or give them up like lent.

Let me stop:

Other than that, nothing much is going on in my life; lots of phone convos lately with someone, but other than that...not much.

Oh, and I'm sure that I was an ass in front of Jon's cousin, Shout out to Tamika...sorry about the hair thing.


As always,


Be Safe of Be Smitten!

0 comments: