CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

20 Things...

Since Blog Jacking is in season right now...


20 Things I've Realized

1. I've come to realize that my legs....
are stronger than I remember.

2. I've come to realize that this weekend...
is going to be all types of wack.

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...
I still don't like driving without music.

4. I've come to realize that i need...
to be patient and stack paper.

5. I've come to realize that I have lost...
patience for people with massive amounts of retardation.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...
people assume they know something before you explain it.

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...
I'm me to the extreme.

8. I've come to realize that money...
is something that I'll always want more of.

9. I've come to realize that certain people...
are born to take up space, suck up air, and f-up my life.

10. I've come to realize that I'll always be..
an overanalyzer, an asshole, loyal, and loving.

11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on...
so many chicks that it is ridiculous...but I'm only in love with one!

12. I've come to realize that my mom...
knows more than I'll ever give her credit for, only because I don't want her to stop accepting new information.

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone is..
only important for talking...that's it.

14. I've come to realize that when I wake up in the morning...
I hope it's better than my last.

15. I've come to realize last night before i went to sleep...
that I can only sleep well with the woman I love in my bed.

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about...
every way that I lack as a man, so that I can better myself.

17. I've come to realize that my dad...
has so much strength, strength that I wish I had, strength that I hope to have...I realize I respect him more than I thought I did...and that I want to be the v2.0 of him.

18. I've come to realize that when I get on MySpace...
that it really is a waste of time.

19. I've come to realize that I really want...
to use all of my artistic talents to make a profit.

20. I've come to realize that if I died today...
I haven't done enough to help the world; but I've done more than most.

Be Safe or Be Smitten.

0 comments: