CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Is it odd...

that I think randomly?

that I have a crush on Zoe Kravitz, Brianna Taylor from RW Hollywood, Sofia Vergara, Kelis, women that have overwhelming confidence, women that are vulnerable even though they are confident?

that I really like kissing better than sex?

that I crave women like they're a drug?

that music can make me feel that way all of a sudden?

that it it's Hip-Hop sometimes?

that I'm a ridiculous amount of horny every Friday?

that I enjoy a slight bite when I kiss?

that I like to feel a woman's fingernails trail my skin?

that I think about women more than anything else at all during my day?

that I think about sneakers almost as much as I think about women?

that I care about tomorrow, but not as much as I care about today?

that Jay-Z used the word vehemently?

that I think it's dope?

that I could care less what type of car I drive?

that I would care if I was rich?


...I don't know. I just wonder...



Be Safe or Be Smitten...

2 comments:

Young woman on a journey said...

I likes. i've never heard a guy admit to that stuff about kissing, but its awesome. The girls you have a crush on have another similar characteristic...they are pretty unique and that's dope. And don't you love when random vocabulary words emerge in rap songs? it sort of proves that the rappers aren't idiots, just forced to produce semi-idiotic music.

B.Good said...

I too liked that Jay-Z said "vehemently". My fav part of the song.

So......what's so great about women?