CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I had no idea...

That I missed some of my CDs so bad...

I really missed my John Legend - Solo Sessions Vol. 1 Live at the Knitting Factory...


I missed my Pharaoh Monch - Internal Affairs...


I missed my Will.I.Am - Songs about Girls...


...those CDs are SO dope. I relistened to them after I put them on my iPod...music is interesting. The Pharaoh CD really reminded me of high school...I don't really miss them, but there was some really dope moments that happened in high school that I miss...but I'm not going to relive them right now; it's just interesting the things that come up when you listen to music.

I put the CD that Liz made me on my iPod too...and it was super dope; it really sounded like the overture for her Love Opera...I really appreciated it, more than she knows.

Other than that, things are pretty slow in my world. Just YouTube, Facebook applications(i.e. games), and this weekend I'm going shopping for a suitcase...exciting, right?

I know, it's not...so what?

5 comments:

Janelle said...

okok so I know that Plies CD really wasn't worth my 9.99 that I paid at Target....but I love ghetto music; especially ones that abuse the F- word. sigh.....Sorry for being a suckaduck....still friends?

Liz said...

well the song you sent me from the john legend was hot! like fantastic soooo you need to burn me a copy of that. uhm or give me your copy since you already have it downloaded! bring with when you come visit, kay?

oh and "overture for her love opera" is dope phrasing!

Mz.Sullivan said...

I love me some Plies too Jane. And thats as far as it goes. That pic of John Legend is mad gay.

Mz.Sullivan said...

Oh, and I love me some Mr. Complex. Do your research...he was in a group way back with Pharoah.

B.Good said...

Wow, you said Pharoahe Monch. That's takin it back! Wonder what he's up to these days.