CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Joe the Policeman

BKA








Randy Watson!


Dude, I love that clip from Coming to America with Sexual Chocolate...it's still funny every time I watch it.


So I was watching some Eddie Murphy clips on YouTube, and I found this:



I would post the clip, but I actually want to do a real post.


I don't know what to say anymore; in the car this morning I had an awesome topic that was interesting and fun-filled...then me taking calls by myself for two hours while my co-workers went to a meeting...it melted from my mind. I even had a slight headache because of it. I dunno. I want to go see Batman, and I thought about going tonight, but it doesn't start for another hour and a half...and it's two and a half hours long...that's nine o'clock before I start on my way home...no thanks. We'll see what happens...


Be Safe or Be Smitten!

3 comments:

Janelle said...

I watched Coming to America last weekend.... I love the sexual chocolate scene but my absolute favorite, is when home girl hops on one leg and barks like a dog..

Liz said...

dude... go. see. batman!!!
it was excellent! seriously... or if you want to wait mad long i'll see it again when you come visit

Mz.Sullivan said...

I like "Kill the White People". He was hilarious in that SNL skit.