CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Today is like every other day...

I just wanna go home. The biggest problem with that is...my home is empty. I have stuff...just no one is there but me.

I don't have a problem with me, I just don't like being alone. I am an only child. My mom worked days, my dad worked nights, but when I was home, he was sleep...I appreciated the fact that he was there...but I've had to be by myself my whole life...for the most part. I'm tired of it. I'm tired of going to bed alone, I'm tired of waking up alone, I'm tired of coming home to an empty house...does that make me selfish? Does that make me wrong? I hope not...I surely hope not.

3 comments:

Keli said...

Awww.. you poor baby :( Of course that doesn't make you selfish. That makes you human just like everybody else.

Young woman on a journey said...

I TOTALLY know how you feel. It doesn't make you wrong or selfish. people who have siblings don't understand. those of us who don't know that being alone gets tiring. As you get older, you appreciate solitude, but don't seek it out cause you know what, being alone gets old! Just hang in there. loneliness doesn't last forever!

Nina said...

omg! we totally are jacking each other's posts lately. i feel you, man...like for real.it frickin sucks!