CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Here we Go...

So finally, a real post. I think the abundance of videos means I really don't have too much to type about. I mean, I could rant, but who wants to hear that...well, I guess I'll do it anyway.



So why when you let people borrow stuff, and they keep it so long that you forgot that you loaned it to them, they act like they have a problem with giving it back? I mean, I bet he has some stuff that I totally thought I lost...I was looking for my dvd the other day, The Last Boyscout, I BET he has it. I mean, I love him, that's my homeboy...but still. The last straw was that he borrowed my ipod last night...even though he has his own...and then is like, oh, it froze. Ummmm...I use my joint EVERYDAY playing music for like, 9 hours while playing Klondike, and it still never froze. So, I dunno...maybe I'm overreacting, but that was so the straw that broke the camel's back.



I decided that my two favorite songs that you can actually watch a video for, (even though I'm not going to post it here), are Dumb it Down and Paris, Tokyo by Lupe the Killer bka Lupe Fiasco...and I Know by Jay-Z...all three videos are hot in their own way...be sure to YouTube them!

I know what you like, i am your prescription...
I'm your physician, and I'm your addiction.
You'll never be down, I know where your peak is...
Like Nectar in a Sieve, I'll keep you leakin'.

Be Safe or Be Smitten!

1 comments:

LovexHate said...

Lol yeah its so cheeky when people act like that! Besides.. i think theres something dodgy with the Apple company because I've had 2 broken ipods and if the one i got now breaks I'm gonna write a complaint letter lol.

And good choice of videos, I really loove that Jay z song.