CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I can't deal

...with stupid people. I mean, I don't know what I have to do to make people shut up and leave me alone. If I tell you not to contact me, why would you do it twice in twelve hours? Hmmm? I swore, "Don't contact me" means don't contact me...it doesn't mean "Contact me more"...


You ever feel like you want to kick someone in the head?
With lead boots on?
At the end of a jog?
While you are on speed?
And steroids?
With a target on their head?
For a contest?
Where you would win 800 million?
Euros?
Everyday?
Since birth?

I'm just saying. Some people need to smoke dynamite...for real. Maybe then they wouldn't have any problems. Maybe then they would leave me alone.

Am I that f-ing fantastic?
Am I that fantastic at f-ing?


I don't know, and at this point, I don't care...it's just annoying.




Why would you text someone that you are changing your number so if you want to call, do it soon? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of changing your number? Maybe that's what they do in the bizarro world...I'm not sure. I know one thing, I am so tired of dealing with it. And even though, even though I'm writing about your severe retardation Jenn, I really don't need you to contact me; if you do, I will contact the police, 'kay?



In other news:


Don't you hate it when people ask you a question and then tell you that you are wrong? This f-er at work asked me how something works, then told me I'm wrong. I'm like, "Ummm...do you work here? Since you know so much, why did you call ME?" I hate that. For real. Don't ask me something, then say I'm wrong. That is completely illogical, because if you knew the answer, you are wasting the time of two people's lives with the conversation. It's just, ughh...annoying. Like an itchy sweater...or a bogus orange.


Eventually I'll post about the shoe/car show...but not yet. I keep forgetting the camera in my car.

Be Safe or Be Smitten.

1 comments:

Liz said...

yo... smoke on dynamite is hilarious!! i am sooo stealing that and using it this week! LOL!
anyway. if this doesn't get your point across i don't know what will...

and i emailed you mad pics of the car/sneaker show son! lol