CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 07, 2008

Liz

I’m not even sure how to start this off; I’m sad. Extremely sad. Sad like someone in my immediate family died sad.

What’s wrong?

Liz is gone. She’s on an airplane headed back to New Jersey. I’ve found the person I’ve been waiting for my whole life; the person that matches who I am, and helps who I’m not. The person that I can watch drool on a pillow, and still find incredibly attractive. The person that I want to raise my unborn children with; the woman that I want to bring my children into the world. She’s my constant. She is the filler of my void. She is my forever. If I could get away with marrying her yesterday, I would have. But we can’t be selfish. There are other things that need to be sorted out first. Like meeting her parents, her meeting mine…meeting her family and friends…me moving to New Jersey…me finding a job there. Lots of things to figure out…and we will figure them out; I just wish we had it figured out already; I wish we were married now. I don’t have doubt about her. It’s a different type of love; I feel an unconditional love. An “I love who you are” love, a “you always look cute” love. It’s a love where I would take care of her and love her no matter what; I’m obligated to her, and I love it. She makes me feel important, smart, clever, worthy, motivated…she makes me feel like I can do everything I’ve ever dreamed. But she also wouldn’t let me waste my time and money with something foolish. She shares my interests…and she shares my passions. I love her. I can’t wait to be with her in the way we were intended.

6 comments:

Nina said...

I usually don't comment on personal stuff, but this is beautiful. I hope you crazy kids work out and have beautiful brown babies and stuff!

Young woman on a journey said...

wow. this was deep. i'm so happy that you found the right person for you. and what's even sweeter is that when you talked about the things that needed to be figured out, they were not just about you, they were about her, and that you are willing to make sacrifices to be with her. awww...i wish you could have been married to her like yesterday too. don't be too sad. at least you can look forward to spending time with her in the future.

Chris said...

I'm hoping for Safari Tan or Toffee Taupe...

Chris said...

That is true; I just needed to get it out though. I mean, I really love her, now that I know what it's like to be with her for an extended period, it doesn't feel right without her now.

B.Good said...

Awww, it does exist. They do exist!

Keli said...

I'm so excited for the two of you!!! Love is a beautiful thing.