CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

I hate the IRS!

Well, before I start...I just want to say that there are far worse reasons to hat the IRS...but I never got my stimulus check. I mean, I think they mailed it to the wrong address honestly, and the post office doesn't forward stuff like this. SO...I'm sitting here trying to call them, and I SWEAR I've called them for a straight 30 minutes, and they are not letting the call go through...they just say, "Oh, it's too busy, call later." I don't really have a later. Anyway, I FINALLY get through...and now I'm waiting...just waiting. I called this morning, and I swear I was on the phone for like 16 minutes...no one. No one at all. I'm gonna sit on hold and take a nap...hopefully I'll hear the person when they answer. IF they answer before my lunch break is over.


Be Safe or Be Smitten.

2 comments:

Liz said...

wowsers....

Janelle said...

ummm....how about the snatched my stimulus right on up....since I still owe money for my student loans.