CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Impact Sneaker and Car Showcase

After all this waiting...and I'm sleepy...here are the pics.


Here's my table:









Here's my homeboy Frankie's table:








Here's Self-Consious:







FlipJays representing with the Eminem Jordan IV's:





Some cats I just met, Sneaker Boy:







They had autographs...dopeness.







And a couple other unnamed cats:























And here is the winner...















I'm tired now...I'll post the cars tomorrow.


Be Safe or Be Smitten.

3 comments:

Mz.Sullivan said...

Dope.

Keli said...

that's a lot of shoes... tired myself out just looking at them. But it looked like fun!

LovexHate said...

Have to admit i'm not really into trainers (thats what we call them over here in England.. lol) but some of those are hot!