CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

I Wonder Why...

White people don't get it. I mean, I'm not racist; but white people still don't understand why they can't use the following word(s):


Nigger(s)
Nigga(s)
Negro(es)
Nigg(s)
Coon
Porch Monkey
Banana Peelers
Jungle Bunny
Jig
African't
Africoon
Ape
Baboon
Banjo Lips
Biscuit Lips
Blackie...

I mean there are HUNDREDS more...literally. But they were talking about it on the radio when I was getting dressed this morning. It's annoying. White people kept calling in like, "Well, if they call themselves that, why can't I?" I mean, logically I guess she's right, but to avoid conflict, why can't they just stop harping on our use for it? I mean, really, the only people that argue the point are the racist @$$ caucasians that use the word daily in a way to demean blacks in their everyday conversations. That's the problem; black people are a joke to them. We aren't taken seriously, and if we are, it's because they feel that we are a problem. I don't get it. I don't get it for real...it's just annoying and it needs to stop. Even if we stop saying it, they will continue to use it because they don't care; that's why they are racist. Once white america understands that, we can finally have peace with the situation.



Be Safe or Be Smitten.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have yet to understand why our Caucasian brethren and sistren want so badly to use the N-word or any other racial epithets. Do they think the word makes them part of some cool or exclusive club or something?

Honestly, it's a familial term. There are things that your friends and close family members get away with saying to you that would get an outsider slapped silly. Same thing with the N-word.

I'm not saying that it's right. It's just another hypocrisy to add to the collection that make up these great United States.

Liz said...

well i have called some white friends nigga by accident... they understood it was not to be reciprocated!

Liz said...

and lol @ skinnyblackgirl with sistren! sistren is funny

B.Good said...

I hate the "well they do it too" argument. Have your own reason(s) for doing or not doing something - don't base it on the fact that someone else does it, so you can do it too. Whatever!

I don't even wanna get started.