CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tilt your head back and close your eyes...

You so anti-don't not matter...
You so
You so
You so anti-don't not matter...


I LOVE N.E.R.D.! They always have a way of cheering me up. Anti-Matter is the business!


So yeah, I'm starting to feel like some people don't matter; and to a certain point, I'm right. I mean, think about it...how many people that you come across actually matter in your personal life? Not many, right? So that should mean that whatever they say or do shouldn't bother or affect you right? Yeah, I'm still working on that too. I'm not sure if it's the fact that I feel offended by their personal stupidity, or if I feel like they are wasting my time; I'm not sure. I know it sucks though...

...so what I'm trying to do is pretend that these people aren't real, then I can have an even tone. I've never really been good at hiding my emotions...so this is not going to be the easiest thing...but I'll give it the old college try.

Well, actually, I'll give it the old XBox try; I quit college.


I'll leave you with some more Pharrell...


I know you're alive,
And there's a lamp to lit inside,
It's not just burning bright.
It won't blow up in your face if you try,
I know you try hard, but you gotta try harder.
Now you got your light, you can find your way.
You're a multi-tasker, you're doing things faster,
Are you going to let this God-given gift decay?
Wait...


Be Safe or Be Smitten!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Pharrell is so the business...I can not understand why so many people sleep on him.

Mz.Sullivan said...

You so anti...you so anti...
This beat is crazy. Yep, I had to eliminate some people too...time to re-up. Folks just don't deserve your time...