CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Not sure...

I'm feeling really out of it today. It's kinda usual; only because I had grown accustomed to having a "date night" on Fridays...and now it's just me. I mean, if Liz was here, I could still have that; but I mean, it's kinda impossible to have that every week for a while...I'll have to get use to it...

...then my manager called me in for a meeting today with HR to tell me this:


"You are an awesome employee, are numbers are better than they've been all year...but we still aren't making you a full employee yet."

There is no good way to take that. I mean, I know about having faith and whatnot...but still...ANOTHER THREE MONTHS? Come on...


I really didn't even want to post today, but I wanted to put something on the page. I guess I'll go to the mall afterwork and try to find a suitcase...that'll get my mind off of it I suppose. Oh, and I STILL didn't get my stimulus check yet; but now I can call to have them resend it. I tried to call early, but I had to wait until today...and today the line is too busy for them to talk to me...perfect right? Yeah, I know.


Have a Good Weekend, and I'll try to.

Be Safe or Be Smitten.

1 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

temp gigs are the worst... you might want to start looking for another gig... in order to give them incentive to make you permanent... if they know someone else wants you they will make a move