CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Catch me like Coughing

Catch me like Spaulding, Catch me like Rawlings...


Who buys sports products by Rawlings anymore?


Anyway, my big weekend is coming up! Lots of shoes and lots of se...bonding with my gf of present...should be good stuff; take that anyway you want to.


...but yeah, it's gonna get kicked off tomorrow night with a Launch party for the Shoe Expo at Self-Consious in the City of Wind...(that's Chicago for those on the slow bus). It should be fun. Rubbing elbows with the sneaker elite...the ones I'm trying to creep into. I acquired about 5-6 pair of shoes last night...kinda hot stuff. I actually want to keep a couple pair...I love these...I think they are hot;

Nike Easter Egg Air Max 180's



Air Jordan Retro 3 Flips



Air Jordan Cement Spi'zikes



I mean, I'm SUPPOSE to sell them for my homeboy, and I'll try, but I'm not going to try that hard...he'll sell them to me for the low. But we'll see what happens...I'll post more later. Off for sushi! Did I say the boss is paying? Oh Yeah!

0 comments: