CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm not sure what to think...

So...my manager here at my newish job has pretty much given me his word on me being offered benefits soon...but now there may be a hitch. My temp agency wants a sign on bonus of $10,000! WTF!?! I mean, I just found out that they are getting 42k for me to work here...which i'm not going to get when I get switched over, but they won't wave their fee until I'm here for 6 months...so I'd have about 3 months to go...ughhhh! So annoying, so annoying.


That's about it...nothing else too exciting. My gf ordered a hoody for me...it's here today, I'm looking forward to trying that on later today...it goes with these dunks she bought me...so that'll be exciting. I have some movies to watch...I bought Wall-E on bootleg; it looks like it's going to be good, but I couldn't watch it yesterday at my homeboy's house because there were too many distractions going on.


I spent half the day with my p's yesterday...that was fun. I really love them; I just hope they know it too.


STILL waiting on my stimulus check...I think they forgot when they originally said they were mailing it.


That's all for now; if something starts to bug me later, trust me, I'll repost.


Be Safe or Be Smitten!

1 comments:

Janelle said...

I hope all the best on the job situation!!
Wall-E does look like it may be pretty good....have you seen "There will be blood"? that movie is nuts! I saw it this weekend! hilarious.