CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

IRS Update...

So after being on hold for 36 minutes...someone finally picked up the phone. She put me on hold four times...four times. Each time was for five minutes. One of the times she was asking me for my address...you know this chick had the nerve to put me on hold for five minutes after giving my street address...and then comes back with, "...and what did you say was your city and state?"



Right...I never said my city or state yet.




And as helpful as the internet is, don't you think they would let people update their addresses online? Oh no...that's too logical. They didn't let me do that, I had to spend 57 minutes on the phone with a retarded broad that doesn't know how to breathe and see at the same time...ughhhh!!!

0 comments: