CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

I promise I'll do a real post...but at least this isn't a video!


So I've been loading new stuff on my iPod...movies, shows, songs, pictures...and now it keeps freezing. It has something to do with the type of files and the compression rates...so I found this online this morning...


Pass this along to iPod users...I'm SO excited about this...my iPod froze again last night, and I just found this:

hey, just found this out...
works great for resetting/restarting your ipod if/when it's frozen--

1) toggle the hold switch on and off once...
2) hold "Menu" and "Select" for 6-10 seconds...
3) My iPod restarted and everything was still there..
**the website says to hold down the play/pause and select button...but, in a coffee induced state, I held the Menu and Select--It's great.**


Be Safe or Be Smitten!

2 comments:

Liz said...

nerdface!

Eb the Celeb said...

OK... so for some reason your page has all these huge grey boxes on it and I cant read anything... whazup wit that!