CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

So what if Monie did it first?

Blog Jacking at its Finest!

Name: Liz
Age: 28

Height: 5'2"

Weight: no clue? scales are the devil therefore i stay away from them!

Occupation: Sales

Okay, enough about you. What do you LOVE about me?: Smart, Funny, Quirky, Shoe-obsessed, eclectic, diverse, and you get me...

One thing I do that drives you crazy: assuming the worse

One thing I do that you think is cute: hold my hand in the car while you are driving

Weirdest thing I do: run outside to your car at night with no clothes on.. ha!

Do I have a hidden talent?: you can find anything on the Internet.... like ANYTHING. and your sjp's of course

What was our first date?: TECHNICALLY it was to Famous Daves ! HA!

What was our SECOND date???: I guess TECHNICALLY it would have been mall/movies

What would you like to name our potential, maybe, if you act right, kids?: well i have no idea but girls middle name would have to be Elisabeth and i think a boy maybe Memphis! LOL! j/k probably James c. (I'm corny like that)

What’s one thing that someone could only know if they lived with me?: you can't breathe

What would you change about me?: your tendency to assume the worst


Favorite Artist that you wouldn't want to tell anyone about: Billy Idol! LOL! He's not my favorite, but I wouldn't tell anyone that I like him!

What CD is on your iPod that you are ashamed to have: Phil Collins... no no no scratch that... David Bowie.


If you are wondering what my answers were, they are on her blog...the site is in the Title and on my blogroll...

Be Safe or Be Smitten!

2 comments:

Liz said...

dang i should have asked you when is my birthday.... cuz i'm sure you still don't remember! LOL!

Liz said...

i also think it is cute that you try to count my freckles....
forgot to add that...